Go from scattered to streamlined in one week flat.
For busy, kick-ass small business owners ready to take action on what matters most.
Because, you've got important work to do but it's hard to get to it sometimes.
If your to-do list is overflowing, you're drowning in post-it notes and you just don't know where to start with everything on your plate - this course is for you.
- Wrangle your to-do's once and for all (actually!).
- Create a daily action plan aligned with your goals.
- Stop spinning and wasting time on the wrong things.
- Get CLEAR on what matters most and take strategic ACTION.
- Get the 1:1 support that you need to MAKE SURE that your system is right FOR YOU.
With a little help from a few guest speakers, I'll walk you through the five step system to go from scattered to streamlined in one week flat.
Does this sound familiar?
- I just don't have any time!
- I have too much to do.
- I'll get organized after [enter event, milestone, or date].
Here's the thing...
I don't want you "getting through" this busy time or that obstacle.
These moments ARE your life.
No matter how busy, chaotic or stressful - creating space for peace and joy right now is the most important work we can do.
Otherwise, what's the point?
Taking control of your day-to-day is one of the most powerful shifts you can make to change the way you feel in your business.
It's possible to feel creative, expansive, and spacious in your business.
It's possible to feel like you've got everything done that you need to do today.
It's possible to stop asking the impossible of yourself and feel good about how you spend your time.
Getting organized is 80% about getting clear on your priorities and you need a system to help you do that effortlessly.
Ok, it does take some effort on your part but after you get this system set up, you'll feel lighter, more free, and more focused than you have in a long time.
The one-on-one calls allow me to work WITH you to make sure that your systems is set up in a way that works FOR YOU.
"It was so easy to understand and I implemented Amy's suggestions as I went along in the course. It was quick and very do-able and by the end, I had my entire system set up beautifully."
What is Harness Your Hustle?
Harness Your Hustle is mini-mentorship program that teaches a 5 step system that helps you gain control over your day-to-day tasks and priorities.
AND, includes a 60 minute one-on-one session with me to make sure that your business is set up FOR YOU and works FOR YOU.
Step 1: Consolidate and centralize all your tasks in one place (using the work management platform, Asana).
Step 2: Prioritize and sort and organize all existing tasks and projects
Step 3: Set up your daily task management system
Step 4: Get your digital space organized
Step 5: Set your monthly, weekly upcoming priorities and integrate them into your day-to-day system
"I'm loving this course so much. It feels really efficient to get things set up properly and not have to waste time and effort with trial and error learning."
With Harness Your Hustle you'll have the tools to...
- Set up your day, week and month for success
- Finally get all your to-do's in one place
- Sort and prioritize all the things on your plate
- Get your digital space organized
- Learn my 5 step system for getting and STAYING organized
- Move forward knowing exactly what you need to be focused on and have a system to support you to stay on track.
This course is for you if you're:
- Feeling chaotic, stressed, and overwhelmed.
- A service-based entrepreneur or freelancer.
- A one-person business (with or without contractors).
"The course was really well structured and paced. It walks you through everything you need to know. If you're already a user you'll discover some advanced organisational techniques and tricks that could be game changers."
This course is NOT for you if you:
- Don't use the work management platform Asana and aren't interested in using it.
- You manage your day-to-day priorities with relative ease.
- You have a good system for launches and projects.
- You have a team larger than five-ish people.
Check out a 3 minute course preview:
I hope to see you on the inside!